Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)—Near or far, retirement is in your future. Be ready. Saving for retirement is an important issue that everyone should keep top of mind. That's why DOCFCU offers:
- Traditional IRAs—which provide a tax deferral for qualified contributions.
- Roth IRAs—which provides tax-free earnings at the time of withdrawal.
- Education IRAs—to help parents and students save for qualified educational expenses, including elementary, middle and high school, as well as vocational, college and graduate-level costs.
You can also invest in IRA Money Market Accounts (with a minimum balance of only $100) and IRA Share Certificates of Deposit. Both require no minimum contributions and earnings grow tax-deferred until withdrawn.* Benefits of these two investment vehicles include the following:
- Dividends are computed using the daily balance method
- Dividends are paid monthly
- All IRAs are insured up to $500,000
Not sure which IRA is right for you? Come in and discuss your options with one of our financial experts.
Call DOCFCU customer service at 202-808-3600 or toll free at 888-626-9845 to make an appointment.
*Please consult with your tax advisor for details.