Ready to go, whenever and wherever you are. With our FREE Mobile Banking Apps, you can check your account balance while standing in line for coffee or make balance transfers from your seat on the Metro and use Mobile CHECK Deposit (see TIPS on Using MCD) to conveniently deposit checks via your smartphone. Simply download the DOCFCU App for your smart phone or tablet, launch the app and sign in. Your free¹ and secure mobile banking solutions let you take care of your finances while you’re on the go.
- View your account info
- Check your balance
- Mobile CHECK Deposit - deposit checks anytime with your smartphone & tablets (see TIPS below)
- See your latest transactions
- Pay bills
- Review our current rates
- Find DOCFCU locations
- Contact us
- And more!
App for iPhone® — Download now.
App for iPad® — Download now.
App for Android™ smartphones — Download now.
NEW! App for Kindle Fire™ tablets — Download now.
- Before logging into the Mobile Banking APP with Mobile Check Deposit, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Deposit Only".
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder of the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the Camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check.
- All four corners are visible.
- Check is not blurry.
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
¹ Our mobile solutions are free, but standard rates and fees from your wireless carrier may apply.
The Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Kindle Fire, Amazon, the Amazon Kindle logo, and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Works on any phone that can text message
DOCFCU helps you easily check your balances, see recent banking transactions, and more with a simple text. Monitor your finances from the convenience of your cell phone or smart phone at anytime or anywhere.
Keep your finances at your fingertips and get the fast answers you need to make smarter decisions. Plus:
- It's free- there's no charge from DOCFCU*
- Works on all cell phones or smart phones that can text
- Easy to set up and get started
*Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
Log in to DOCFCU's Online Banking for the one-time activation of your phone.
- Send keywords to 454545
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL ALL = All account balances
- BAL CHK = Checking account balances
- BAL SAV = Saving account balances
- LAST = Last 5 transactions
- STOP = Deactivate service
- HELP = Help on keywords
- Keywords not case sensitive.
- For more help, call 202-482-4134
|Mobile Web Banking||Text Message Banking|
|Mobile Phone Required||Phone with mobile browser and data plan
Best on a smart phone
|Any phone that can text|
|Consumer Use Cases||
|How to Access||
|Time needed to get balance anywhere||Approximately 25-30 seconds||<10 seconds|